Thursday, January 8, 2009

Goo Goo Please

I've spent most of the night installing a programmable t-stat -- an early birthday gift from my father. Because of our weird wiring in the house, it proved to be trickier than we thought it would be. But, I did it. I actually installed a t-stat.

But the main reason I'm on here is to relate a story Jess told me.

She claims to have heard a story on the radio today that a 240 pound bear attacked a zoo visitor this week.

The bear's name? Goo Goo.

Now, with knee problems limiting my ability to move around, I'm only a little under that weight now. And, as most of you know, my nickname in the W is Goo Goo.

Coincidence? Or should someone better feed me a salmon, pronto?

1 comment:

  1. well 240 lbs is pretty light for a bear, and you were just discussing how you like salty fish... perhaps this bear is your animal spirit, transmitter via the universal consciousness to vent your frustrations on the aspects of this world that imprison you.

    "damn nature! you scary!"

    ReplyDelete