Wednesday, January 21, 2009

I told Billy that I was tired of eating ramen noodles. I tried to find something to eat last night, and finding nothing to my tastes, squirted pink frosting in my hand.

"You had frosting for dinner? That's worse than me!"

Tonight I wanted something more than frosting. I remembered that I had a leftover plantain from this weekend. I fried that -- I must say, doing a better job than I did on Saturday -- and microwaved two of Jess's hotdogs.

It was salty and good. I don't know what I'll do for lunch tomorrow. I'm set with breakfast -- I carefully divided the the marinated pork into four plastic baggies on Sunday. I cook the tortillas in my skillet and add the park while they're heating, to save time. With hotsauce, they are more delicious than I deserve, and the eating kills a good ten minutes of the commute.

I'm going to stay with some sort of tortilla next week: good combination of heat and efficiency.

No comments:

Post a Comment